Information I collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point I ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact me directly, I may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send me, and any other information you may choose to provide.
If you register for an Account, I may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
How we use your information
I use the information I collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain my website
- Improve, personalise, and expand my website
- Understand and analyse how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of my partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
Handprint Web Design follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this as a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, Handprint Web Design uses 'cookies'. These cookies are used to store information including visitors' preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimise the users' experience by customising my web page content based on visitors' browser type and/or other information. For more general information on cookies, please read
<a href="https://www.cookieconsent.com/what-are-cookies/"> </a>"What Are Cookies"
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
- Request that a business that collects a consumer's personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
- Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
- Request that a business that sells a consumer's personal data, not sell the consumer's personal data.
<p>If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.</p>
GDPR Data Protection Rights
I would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. I may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that I correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that I complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that I erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that I restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to my processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that I transfer the data that I have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, I have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact me.
Another part of my policy is adding protection for children while using the internet. I encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Handprint Web Design does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on my website, I strongly encourage you to contact me immediately and I will do my best to promptly remove such information from my records.